WELCOME TO MY BLOG, THANK YOU'VE VISITED MY BLOG.. GOOD FUN TODAY..

Friday, September 30, 2011

Nadia Vega ogled Australia and the Netherlands



Jakarta, KasaKusuK.com

After graduating from the Department of Graphic Design and 3D Animation at the RMIT University City Campuss in Melbourne, Australia, Nadia Vega already got an offer to work in that field.

No half-hearted, the two countries have looked at Nadia to be offered the job. Both countries are the Netherlands and Australia. Unfortunately he could not decide which to choose.

"In Australia I can bid to become animators, if in the Netherlands I ditawarin to be an editor or singing. Now I'm still confused to select which one, "he explained some time ago in the number of Jakarta.

Currently, the girls who were undergoing long-distance relationship was a bit confused to choose. But clearly, Nadia wants if what he had learned could be applied in the world of work. "In the future I want the science that I could pelajarin unused, but it all depends on God," he said.

Problem of work, Nadia's full trust to make decisions. So, is there any advice or input from parents Nadia? "Mama and papa's up to me as long as I run it with pleasure and definitely supported seriously," he explained. (timSWC / HNN).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by http://miftahbudi14.blogspot.com/ | Bloggerized by Miftah Budi Kurniawan